The Publications & Communications Office provides large format printing for ONLY BCoE faculty, researchers and students.
If you are from another college or department outside of the College of Engineering and its research centers we recommend ProGraphics - located in the shopping center across the street from McDonalds. Or if you wish to have your presentation posters mounted on foam-board we suggest contacting the Chalet to accommodate that need. The Chalet can also print large format as well.
Max Width: 41"
Max Height: 72"
Paper Quality: Heavyweight Glossy
Printing Cost: $1.75 per sq. ft.
Standard Turn Time: Two Business Days from the time you drop off your files -No extra cost to printing fees.
Rush Fee for Next Business Day Turn Time*: $25.00 extra
* Rush Fee time is also contingent upon current production schedules.
WE DO NOT PRINT SAME DAY - you will need to go elsewhere if you want your poster printed the same day you bring the files to a vendor. See above suggested other local vendors.
File Formats Accepted: PDF (*pdf must be the size you need printed, not a pdf of your poster that is 8.5 x 11), PSD, TIF, JPG, PPT
Procedure for Submitting Print Files:
- Bring files on a CD or jump drive. Be prepared to leave your jump drive until you pick up your poster. If this is a problem, bring your files in on a CD.
- If you are bringing a power point file, make sure to include all images placed into the ppt file on your disk or jump drive.
- Bring a hardcopy print out of your poster, a regular laser or ink jet copy on letter sized paper.
- Fill out Poster Printing Info Form and complete the Checklist. Please fill out the form in Acrobat before printing. (Download Fillable Form Here)
- The fillable form needs to be opened and completed in Adobe Acrobat for the form calculations to work properly - if you open this in a reader or preview and it doesn't calculate the cost - that doesn't mean it's free. If you bring a form that is not filled out and calculated properly - it will be recreated along with your poster and payment will need to be sumbitted before picking up your completed project.
- Drop off your files, hardcopy proof, and form to Heather M. Rowe in McCain Hall, Suite 225. A drop box for printing can be found outside of 225A.
Failure to provide all of the above items (including related images for ppt files) will result in the poster not being printed.
Please contact Heather M. Rowe at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any specific concerns or questions about the above information or about how you should prepare your files for print.