links present sample documents intended to provide general guidance for GE 3
1. Sample document critique – This is an excellent example of a document critique, one of the shorter assignments in the course (assigned occasionally).
2. Sample technical writing papers – These are excellent examples of three different types of technical writing assignments: (1) a technical description, (2) a journal article / research report, and (3) a proposal.
3. Sample scenario – This page presents a problem description similar to those used for several paper assignments in GE 3513.
4. Sample progress report – These are progress reports submitted as part of the group-proposal process. (THIS FILE IS BEING UPDATED!)
5. Sample PowerPoint presentation – This file contains effective PowerPoint slides and visuals.
6. Sample graded paper – This is an example of a graded journal article and is a good example of the GE 3513 grading process in general.
This page © 2000 The Shackouls Technical Communication Program, Bagley College of Engineering, Mississippi State University. All rights reserved.